Life coaching might be right for you if you are:
- Feeling overwhelmed by everything life is demanding of you
- Feeling unfulfilled, lost, or stuck
- Ready to find a partner or lover, but not having any luck
- Struggling with your family relationships
- Unhappy with your job, ready to play a bigger game
- Looking at your life and thinking, “Is this it?”
Drawing on a wide variety of experiences and skills, I can help you to:
- Regain your purpose and inner spark
- Find love and intimacy
- Reconnect to your family
- Meet your career goals
- Create the sex life you’ve always wanted
- Reconnect to your creative passion
- Know yourself and trust yourself
- And live the better life you seek
I work with clients with online, in person at their homes, or at a local park.
Meeting in a client’s home allows us to work in a familiar, comfortable setting. We create new experiences that become anchored within the home setting, where they will be integrated.
I’ve found a number of clients enjoy the opportunity to meet in a natural setting, particularly walking through the woods, augmenting their sessions with a chance to spend time enjoying the unique support that the natural world gives us.
On the other hand, most of my clients prefer working online. Online sessions prevent the need for any kind of commute, and can work well for the most busy schedule.